- a) Candidate for membership should be a Physician holding the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or Doctor of medicine recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council.
- b) Candidate should be holding a postgraduate certification in internal medicine from CPSP or any equivalent degree from other countries or medical boards approved by standard accreditation committee of the society.
- c) Honorary Membership: The Executive Committee may recommend conferment of Honorary membership to any person who has rendered meritorious services for the advancement of the cause of Internal Medicine.
TYPES OF REGULAR MEMBERSHIP
- REGULAR MEMBERSHIP
All persons fulfilling above criteria and paying membership fee on annual basis
- LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP
Shall be open to any person who is eligible for ordinary membership on payment of an amount fixed by the executive committee from time to time
Postgraduate trainees and fellows of other allied medical specialties.
PROCEDURE FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Eligible doctors will apply to the General Secretary of the society for the membership of the society.
- General Secretary will get provisional approval of all submitted membership forms from the Executive Council
|Membership||Registration Fee||Annual fee|
|Regular member||Life Time||Rs. 20,000/- (inclusive of 2000)||Not needed|
|Regular||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 2500/- (Annual)|
|Associate Member||Rs. 1000/-||Not needed|